- Screens, Bed Pans
- Coal and Minerals conveying and processing equipment
- Lined dust collecting systems
- Lined pipe systems
- Silo Lining
- Z-100 has 45 years proven success as a tough an durable heavy duty sump, bed pan, chute and hopper lining in the coal, mineral, and utility industries.
- Z-100 is gunable for silo application.
Quick Cure Additive D-330 for Z-100
- For those applications where “cure time is critical,” Duraline offers a mix additive that dramatically speeds up cure time and adds strength.
- Z-100 is an excellent cost effective choice as a heavy duty wear resistant lining for a wide variety of industrial equipment.
- Many new equipment manufacturers choose Duraline® Z-100 as their primary O.E.M. lining material
- Duraline Z-100 is a Stonhard or Equal spec lining
- Initial cure time at 70°F 24 hours
- Components Dry powder with quartz aggregate, only water added at mixing time
- Compressive strength (CRD-C-621)
- @ 24 hours 4,700 psi
- @ 7 days 5,600 psi
- @ 28 days 8,000 psi
- Tensile strength (ASTM C-190) 600 psi
- Flexural strength (ASTM C-293) 400 psi
- Maximum service temp. 1200°F
- Thickness 1″ with wire mesh typical
- 54 sq.ft. at 1″thick
- 36 sq.ft. at 1-1/2” thick
- 27 sq.ft. at 2″ think